Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are reservations required?
Parking reservations are not required but to guarantee your parking space, Westwind recommends you make your parking reservation online. It’s simple and FREE to make your online reservation.
2. How do I pick up my vehicle upon return?
Upon return, Westwind Airport Valet is an ON DEMAND valet service. All you need to do is call 937-898-9000 for pick up when you have your bags.
3. How far is Westwind Airport Valet from the terminal?
Westwind Airport Valet is less than 2 miles from the DAY terminal.
4. What credit cards are accepted?
Westwind Airport Valet accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover.
5. What are the hours of operation?
Westwind Airport Valet is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for your convenience.
6. Do you offer auto care services?
Westwind Airport Valet offers a variety of services including automotive detailing, car wash, and an oil change. Please visit our Rates and Services page to view more details about the services we offer.
7. What is the airport access fee?
The airport access fee is a 10% fee the Dayton International Airport charges all off-airport facilities to do business.
8. Do you offer AAA discount?
Yes, Westwind Airport Valet offers a 10% discount for AAA Members.
9. Do you offer more than one discount per stay?
No. Only one discount or offer applicable per stay. Westwind Airport Valet offers promotional and seasonal rates via Facebook, Twitter and by Email. Join here to receive promotions.
10. Do you have a Frequent Parker Program?
Yes. Sign up for the WAV Rider Program to earn airport parking rewards.